Architectural Review Committee Chairperson & Contact Information
Click on this link to obtain a copy of the ARC Review Form
Click on this link to obtain a list permits and inspections required by the City of Altamonte Springs Forms
Abbreviated Restriction List
As a reminder, the abbreviated restriction list is provided below. The list is
meant to be a quick reference and is not a complete list of the restrictions. A
copy of the “Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions”
as well as the “Bylaws of Forest Edge HOA” may be obtained through this website or contacting Hara Managment.
· Store / screen garbage containers—should not be visible from any road OR by your neighbor except during collection times.
· Garbage containers should be set at curb no earlier than 5 PM the day preceding collection and removed from curb the evening of collection. This time frame applies to yard waste collection as well.
· All vehicles parked on the streets shall park with the flow of traffic; otherwise known as right wheel to the curb.
· All house pets must remain on the owners lot unless on a leash. Cats are not permitted to roam the neighborhood.
major appliance, furniture, or building materials are collected by the regular
garbage trucks. The Altamonte Springs Public Works Department provides special
service for a fee (or you can retain these items
in your garbage until Spring or Fall Clean-up). Please put these items at the curb no earlier than 5 PM the day preceding special service pick-up. Visit Altamonte Springs Public Works—General Information or call 407-571-8607.
· Detached buildings (dog houses, sheds, playhouses, etc.), fences, exterior paint and any other architectural renovations must be approved by the Architectural Review Committee (ARC).
· ARC must approve removal of living or dead trees. All trees must be trimmed to allow clearance for large service vehicles on the streets and pedestrians on the sidewalk.
· All lots, driveways, and dwellings should be constantly maintained in a “neat and attractive” condition.
· All signs are prohibited on lots except building / sub-contractor signs during construction and one sign to advertise property for sale. Private signs are prohibited on any right-of-way or on common areas.
· Boats, trailers, campers and RV’s shall not be parked on any road, driveway or lot in excess or 24 hours except in garages.
· Vehicles which are unsightly, immobile or under repair are allowed only in garages.
· The past failure of the FEHOA to enforce the covenants and restrictions does not give any homeowner consent to remain in violation, however long continuing.